... I am afraid I won't be able to turn those sketches into a final result until I finish other pending work.
Still, I have plans for this tiny zoo!
The pattern box was empty.
It was about time to provision the flower stock with the intention of doing new patterns later on. I like to to draw automatically, series of triangle based flowers, bellflower, illogical leaves ...etc. that I save in an "inspiration envelope".
It's good to always have a stock of hand made shapes base for new vectorial work.
It's been a very while since II work with real paper!
I should have done lots of different things today but I really needed this exploring time...
Back to the essential!!!
It's been such a long time!!! I did not even remember the sketches I had made until now.
I am at trial stag
- I notices that pales colors did not work out and the locket size require contrast.
- some rebel bubbles remain after the resin had dried. I need to take them out at the right moment.
- The paper was drinking the resin. I am now applying puzzle varnish on the picture. It works well!
_ I printed the image myself. I should try a professional printing process.
In short, after lots of first attempts I believe I have found the right technique. i will show more lockets soon.